please help

Plaats reactie
Mary Sear

27-09-2006 23:28

hello, i don`t speak dutch but i hope someone can help me.
i am lokoing for a friend, roel gassbeek, i met him travelling a couple of years ago and we were friends, we write emails a lot. now it has been many months since i heard from him and i have no contact for his family or home town and no way to know if he was in an accident or soemthing. i have tried sending emails to him but they come back, saying the address doesn`t exist.
i know he used this site some years ago, i remember him talking about fishing. i don`t know who else to write to to find if he is alive or not.
please if any of you are his friends, tell me if you know he`s ok.
perhaps someone could do a search for me for his name since i tried that and i don`t understand the results in dutch.
i look forward to hearing from someone soon. my email is
mezz_81@hotmail.com
thank you and please tell me if you knwo something
mary
Aart Lokhorst

27-09-2006 23:54

Mary, as far as I know is the e-mail adress of Roel´s father: gaasbeek@home.nl
Wish you good luck.
Mary Sear

27-09-2006 23:57

Aart Lokhorst schreef:Mary, as far as I know is the e-mail adress of Roel´s father: gaasbeek@home.nl
Wish you good luck.

thankyou, i tried that too and it also came back to me...
i have posted on several forums and i hope someone will help me. sorry to bother, i know it`s not abuot fishing but i need to know if this friend is still alive.
thanks for understanding
Aart Lokhorst

28-09-2006 00:16

I'm sorry Mary, but I don't know another e-mail adress. They always lived in the city Almelo or Enschede and I'm sure you will get a proper answer tomorrow.
marc heerema1

28-09-2006 00:35

http://www.karperwereld.nl/schrijfs/roelg1.php

Is this who you are looking for??

Groeten Marc
mijn waarheid hoeft de jouwe niet zijn

http://www.hsvog.nl/kca/index.htm
Henk Janssen

28-09-2006 06:17

Dear Mary ,
can you tell us the name of the street he`s living or lived in.
or take a look at this
http://nationaletelefoongids.goudengids ... sbeek.html
If you find his adress just clik ``toon telefoonnummers`` and you will see a phonenumber
greetings Henk
Mary Sear

28-09-2006 17:03

yes that is him on the link you showed me....
http://www.karperwereld.nl/schrijfs/roelg1.php

i`m going to try searching for his phone numbe as someone suggested. i have no idea in which street he lived but the town was either enschede or almelo.
i think the name of his father is rinus. i tried doing a serach in the telephone directory online for his fasther but found nothing....

i think the only way to fiond what happened to him is through someone he knows... that`s why i`m hoping someone will have an answer for me on this forum.
thanklyou.
mary
Robbert Spuijbroek

28-09-2006 21:16

Laatst gewijzigd door Robbert Spuijbroek op 24-12-2006 21:13, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Mary Sear

28-09-2006 21:40

Robbert Spuijbroek schreef:I doubt it's the same Roel,

But perhaps you can give it a try at
roel.gaasbeek@hva.nl

Goodluck,
Robbert

thanks a lot, i`m going to try it. i will try any ideas i get.
Koos Snijders

28-09-2006 22:07

Mary .. is there a little ehhh .. Roel or so ? than i understand , sorry ..

Bye , and good luck .. bless you.

:wink: ( only jokin') :wink:
JJ de Wals

28-09-2006 22:30

Hello Mary,

Roel lives or used to live in Enschede. I know his father from this site and have the e-mailadress from his work. I have sent him an e-mail with the link to this topic. Also I explained to him that you are looking for Roel.
Because of privacy-reasons I don't want to give the e-mailadress directly to you. I hope you understand. Let's hope Rinus can bring you back in touch with Roel.

Greetings Jorn
Mary Sear

29-09-2006 02:20

JJ de Wals schreef:Hello Mary,

Roel lives or used to live in Enschede. I know his father from this site and have the e-mailadress from his work. I have sent him an e-mail with the link to this topic. Also I explained to him that you are looking for Roel.
Because of privacy-reasons I don't want to give the e-mailadress directly to you. I hope you understand. Let's hope Rinus can bring you back in touch with Roel.

Greetings Jorn

Jorn, thank you so much for your promising news. I will wait with much anticipation to hear from his father. I`m hoping Roel would have left work in England and headed to Thailand again. Till soon,
Mary
Mary Sear

30-09-2006 15:27

Mary Sear schreef:

Greetings Jorn

Jorn, thank you so much for your promising news. I will wait with much anticipation to hear from his father. I`m hoping Roel would have left work in England and headed to Thailand again. Till soon,
Mary

hello again jj de wells
i still havn`t heard form roel`s father, perhaps i`m impatient.. some peo'ple suggested i try email gaasbeek@home.nl which i have tried several times but it always come back, undelivered.-
i wonder if you have heard from his father yourseklf. please let me know when you can if roel is ok.
thankyou, mary
JJ de Wals

30-09-2006 17:55

Hello Mary,

You have to be a little more patient, I think you hear from Roel's father no earlier then monday, because i sent the mail to his mailadress at work.
He will read it after the weekend. When he answers me, I will let you know.

The mailadress "Gaasbeek@home" is no longer in use!

Jorn
Mary Sear

30-09-2006 23:51

You have to be a little more patient, I think you hear from Roel's father no earlier then monday, because i sent the mail to his mailadress at work.
He will read it after the weekend. When he answers me, I will let you know.

The mailadress "Gaasbeek@home" is no longer in use!

Jorn

thankyou
Rinus Gaasbeek

04-10-2006 14:38

Dear Mary,

One of my carpfriends attended me that you were searching for my son Roel.
He is very well and is no longer living in England or Thailand.
I will further inform you through your E-mail adress.
Roels dad.
Rinus

Jongens. Allemaal hartelijk dank dat jullie Mary hebben geholpen. Verder bedankt dat jullie mij er op hebben gewezen dat zij naar Roel zocht.
Nu , maar hopen dat er geen klein Gaasbeekje ergens op deze aardbol roept Pappie Pappie. LOL

Bedankt allemaal
Rinus
Rinus Gaasbeek

04-10-2006 15:09

Hoi Mary,

I tried to inform you by E-mail. Something went wrong. It didn't function well.
Roel is very well at the moment. He lives in Enschede and is no longer travelling around the world. I will meet Roel this evening, and I will tell him that you were searching on the internet. I think he will be very pleased. I will give him your E-mail adress. And I am sure you will be have a quick reaction from his side.
Mary, I will bring him the good news this evening!
Greetings
Rinus
Douwe Bijlsma

04-10-2006 15:20

Rinus leuk hoor kleinkinderen vissen leren :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Vissen is een hobby, geen religie!
Mary Sear

04-10-2006 18:20

Rinus Gaasbeek schreef:Hoi Mary,

I tried to inform you by E-mail. Something went wrong. It didn't function well.
Roel is very well at the moment. He lives in Enschede and is no longer travelling around the world. I will meet Roel this evening, and I will tell him that you were searching on the internet. I think he will be very pleased. I will give him your E-mail adress. And I am sure you will be have a quick reaction from his side.
Mary, I will bring him the good news this evening!
Greetings
Rinus

thanks very much rinus. it`s a very strange thing to make friend when travelling and not know the family or friends, when they stop writign for months you can really worry abut them and have a hard time finding out what`s happening. i`m very pleased to hear he`s well. then he`s very lazy for not writing!!!!! hahahaha thanks a lot., mary
Plaats reactie