ARTJESWIEL

Plaats reactie
marcel VENEMA

02-03-2013 10:43

heeft iemand ook ervaring met artjeswiel nijmegen
Johan Colbers

02-03-2013 12:59

Artjeswiel in Herpen zal je wel bedoelen.

Klein prive water, wel mooi met een overbezet bestand van vissen tussen de 15 en 25 pond, zowel schub als spiegel.
Praat hier wel over aantal jaar geleden.

gr Johan.
marcel VENEMA

03-03-2013 11:36

ok bedankt hij zegt er zit een bestand van 60 schub en spiegelkarpers op minimaal
dus was wel benieuwd hoe de vangsten zijn ik ga er dit jaar heen maar kan verder nergens er
wat over vinden
Valenti john

20-06-2017 22:14

They are scammers, liars and for sure no business people. Just some guy playing with money and people's plans, feelings ......

Ok. Let me tell you why I rate this place so low. Actually I would rate it lower if I could but there is no technical possibility.

In December 2016, I booked a weekend (16-19 June 2017) for my family and friends on the lake using a "trusted" third party - http://www.devissendehollander.nl. I pay the deposit, then the full price as a normal. All good so far. Then me, my wife and my 2 friends take holiday from work, my 2 small boys make plans and dreams on how they will fish and catch the Big Carp...for 6 months we dream of the day that we will fish at The Perfect place....
Then 2 weeks before the Devissenderhollander write to me saying that the owner of the lake canceled our holiday for personal reasons.......BIG SURPRISE.....no personal contact from no sorry , no offer for other booking on this lake...only hiding behind the Devissenderhollander.......you realize..my kids upset, crying, all of us adults nervous and having to cancel all holidays from work....
I contact the owner and after some insisting from my side, he tells me that he will get an operation and the lake is closed. So I can book 6 months in advance, pay all he asked, keep my money blocked for all this time, plan my life and he can't find a replacement person for a weekend......BAD business....for sure not worth counting on or planning for.......
Even more ......I now see posts with fish and fishermen on the weekend and week when he is "sick" and operated.........So not only bad businessman, not reliable , but also lying.....

If you plan to have your holidays there, I advice you to think twice or take the risk to have your holiday cancelled just because You are Not good enough......

To be fair I did get my money back if that matters .........now I also ask you.....would this be a case for Customer's rights or is normal/legal for a company to cancel your booking by lying??????

Maybe if I spoke Dutch it would have been better? Reliable? Deserved the lake????
Marco Mostert

21-06-2017 18:06

A) Yes, that situation sucks.

B) No imagination, meaning doing something else than going to such a venue, sucks as well.

C) Canceling your holliday can be counted under B), 'cos there are loads of waters to do your stuff.

Then me, my wife and my 2 friends take holiday
Then my wife, my 2 friends an I take holiday...

At least, that was what I was taught at a scool that sucked. So hey, my English probably realy sucks as well :D :wink: .
Groeten, Marco.

..Ironisch genoeg is m'n glazen bol gebarsten uit voorspelbaarheid 8).
Plaats reactie